سریال من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 83 هشتاد و سوم - man asheghe to hastam ۸۳

من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 83

من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 83

دانلود من عاشق تو هستم 83 ART SAVED THE BABY OF HISTORY AND MAKE A PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTING WITH HIS SKILLING

The 33-year-old Chinese man caused controversy because he dug his father's grave for the sake of art and posed naked with the remains of his father.

Pekinese artist Siyuan Zhuji lost his father to liver cancer when he was three years old.

In China, there are many superstitious beliefs and rules surrounding the treatment of family members' remains and graves. It is believed that it is thought to be very disrespectful and bring bad karma. But the cemetery officer could not resist the family's wish. He helped Siyuan take a photo with his father's bones.

Years later, she decided to take a nude photo shoot with her father's dream, her greatest dream. Siyuan's mother, Lin Shan, was given permission from the custody of the cemetery for a photo shoot.

قسمت 83 من عاشق تو هستم

من عاشق تو هستم ۸۳  The photos were described and condemned by most site visitors and social media users as 'disrespectful'.

His account at Weibo, the photos became viral, and the users on the site were critics: "You are actually digging your father's grave for the sake of fame!"

Siyuan, on the other hand, listened to these criticisms and felt their feelings as follows: It was a great feeling. I felt like I got my dad out of the closet. I was incredibly happy to lie next to him. It was necessary for me to be naked in the photographs, because we're naked and we're going naked. We should not be afraid to show real art to the world.

ادامه مطلب

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها