سریال من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 76 هفتاد و ششم - man asheghe to hastam ۷۶

من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 76

من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 76

دانلود من عاشق تو هستم 76 The hearing of the case at the Ödemiş Assize Court is; detained defendant Bayram Korkmaz, Family, Labor and Social Services Ministry attorney Neslihan Ersoy Sevindik joined the lawyers of the parties. İ.K., his friend from the prison ward in the prison where the defendant was detained, gave a statement as a witness. Emphasizing that the murder told him ward Korkmaz, expressed in the ward, "killed in the prison, talked about killing his wife for honor. He caught his wife messaging.

قسمت 76 من عاشق تو هستم

من عاشق تو هستم ۷۶  On the merits, the prosecutor asked the defendant to be sentenced to an aggravated life sentence due to the fact that he had committed the crime 'killing intentionally'. Family, Ministry of Labor and Social Services lawyer Sevindik Sevindik said they participated in the opinion of the prosecutor, demanded that the reduction of the penalty for the accused. Last word asked the defendant Bayram Korkmaz "I learned before the incident that my wife has a relationship with social media accounts. Correspondence had ual content messages. I want to forget them for now I do not want to talk," he said.

ادامه مطلب

مشخصات

آخرین مطالب این وبلاگ

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها